– INITIATIVE for the creation of active employment policy measures aimed exclusively at certain categories of hard-to-employ women, dated 16 July, 2021.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Article 179 of the Criminal Code, which prescribes the criminal offense of sexual abuse of persons with disabilities, dated 6 September, 2016.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Rulebook on the Entry into the Registry of Agricultural Estates, dated 27 April 2017.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Article 7 of the Law on Student Living Standard, dated 9 May 2017.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Article 17 par. 2 and 6 and Article 18, paragraph 2 of the Law on Financial Support to the Families with Children, dated 27 March 2018
– INITIATIVE for amending the Art. 3 and 4 of the Decision on Amendments to the Code of Conduct for Civil Servants, which prohibits sexual harassment and false reporting, as well as the prohibition of abuse of the right to protection against discrimination and false reporting, dated 16 April 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Rulebook on the Conduct and Personal Appearance of Police Officers and Other Employees in the Ministry of Internal Affairs, dated 5 July 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Article 82, paragraph 1, point 1 of the Law on Social Welfare, dated 17 July 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Law on Financial Support to Families with Children, dated 12 September 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Rulebook on Medical and Technical Aids Provided by the Funds of Compulsory Health Insurance, dated 24 October 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Standard in the Procedure for Accreditation of Higher Education Institutions, 1 November, 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending the Rulebook on Specific Conditions and Implementing the Procedure of Providing Meals to the Children in Preschool Institutions, dated 13 December 2018.
– INITIATIVE for supplementing the Law on Incentives in Agriculture and Rural Development, regulating the possibility of determining incentives in agriculture under more favourable conditions and/or at a different scale for the youth, women and other vulnerable population groups, if they are holders or members of an agricultural estate, dated 17 December 2018.
– INITIATIVE for amending Article 12 Paragraph 7, of the Law on Financial Assistance to Families with Children
– INITIATIVE for amending the Law on the Maximum Number of Employees in the Public Sector
– INITIATIVE to amend the Rulebook on medical and technical aids provided by compulsory health insurance funds
– INITIATIVE to amend Art. 28 and 34 of the Law on Pension and Disability Insurance
– INITIATIVE to amend the Law on Natural and Other Hazard Risk Reduction and Emergency Management
– INITIATIVE for determining names and marking streets, squares and buildings on the territory of the city of Belgrade
– INITIATIVE to the Government regarding the scope of measures for our citizens in the border area
– INITIATIVE to the Government regarding the movement permit for informal caregivers and provision of home assistance during the state of emergency
– INITIATIVE to develop an Instruction on the treatment of employed parents of minor children by employers in accordance with the Decree on organizing the work of employers during the state of emergency of 16 March 2020 (“Official Gazette of the RS”, No. 31/20)
– INITIATIVE to amend Article 126, item 2 of the Family Law (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 18/05, 72/11 – other law and 6/15)
– INITIATIVE to the Government of the RS to include nurses, technicians and other medical staff employed in the Directorate for Execution of Criminal Sanctions on the entire territory of Serbia in the decision to increase the salaries of health workers
– INITIATIVE to the Government of the RS regarding the registration of motor vehicles during the declared state of emergency
– INITIATIVE to amend the Instruction for the organization of public urban, suburban and local transport in the application of measures to prevent the spread and reduce the risk of the COVID-19 disease
– INITIATIVE for the creation of active employment policy measures aimed exclusively at certain categories of hard-to-employ women